Cannot prove myself

Today....!! I'm going to proove my self, by starting my day. I wake up early in the morning as usual, making tea for my family memebers. And then I sit and start exploring myself. I'm in high school. My name is Mayank. I AM SIMPLE YET SMART;) A BEST
FRIEND ONE CAN HAVE ,I am a kind of person
who can reach any height to achieve what I
want, but it must be a burning desire! Even in
a relationship-let it be being a son,friend or a
boyfriend-I would give my 101% and would
always make my loved ones feel special when
they are with me, since I believe that
everybody deserves something or the other,
so why don’t we act as GODSENT servants for
each of our fellow human beings? Something
that is most dear to me is myself-respect and
I can afford to lose anything at the cost of it!
I Hate people who don’t respect other, the
ones who back-stab and of course, I hate
people who try to mould their personality-just
to be like someone else, I like originality and
loyalty with a blend of innocence and
affection!!! LOVE or HATE It’s All Dat’s me.
I have a girlfriend one year ago,but  just for fantasy.only physical attraction. But this is not my nature LOL :-) , I love to try something new ,as I want to become a cinematographer , I think I have some capability to give myself in this.
What I'm writing I don't know..if you feel boring ,you can leave it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,