Do something for other people who cant return the favour back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you.

The Suitcase
A man died, when he realized it, he saw
God coming closer with a suitcase in his
hand.
- God said: Alright son its time to go.
- surprised the man responded: Now? So
soon? I had a lot of plans...
- I'm sorry but its time to go.
- What do you have in that suitcase? the
man asked.
- God answered: Your belongings.
- My belongings? you mean my things, my
clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those things were not
yours they belonged to the earth.
- Is it my memories? the man asked.
-God answered: those never belonged to
you they belonged to Time
- Is it my talents?
-God answered: those were never yours
they belonged to the circumstances.
- Is it my friends and family?
-God answered: I'm sorry they were never
yours they belonged to the path.
- Is it my wife and son?
- God answered: They were never yours
the belonged to your heart.
- Is it my body?
- God answered: that was never yours it
belonged to the dust.
-Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase
from god and opened it just to find out
the suitcase was empty.
- With a tear coming down his cheek the
man said: I never had anything???
-God answered: that is correct, every
moment you lived were only for yours.
You never lived for somebody who is not
related to u in any way.
Moral:
Do something for other people who cant
return the favour back to you. Life is just
a moment. A moment that belongs to you.
-Live Now
-Live your life
- Don't forget to be happy and make
others happy, as that is the only thing
that matters.
- Material things and everything else that
you fought for stay here.
-YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING
Share this reflection with anyone you love
or appreciate. Enjoy and let others Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,