Drunk

A male driver is pulled over by a cop and
the following conversation takes place:
Man: What’s the problem officer?
Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55
zone.
Man: No sir, I was going 65.
Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80. (Man
gives his wife a dirty look.)
Cop: I’m also going to give you a ticket for
your broken tail light.
Man: Broken tail light? I didn’t know about
a broken tail light!
Wife: Oh Harry, you’ve known about that
tail light for weeks. (Man gives his wife a
dirty look.)
Cop: I’m also going to give you
a citation for not wearing your seat belt.
Man: Oh, I just took it off when you
were walking up to the car.
Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat
belt.
Man: Shut your mouth, woman!
Cop: Ma’am, does your husband always talk
to you this way?
Wife: No, only when he’s drunk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,