“I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves

The less you respond to rude, critical,
argumentative people, the more peaceful
your life will become.~ Mandy hale
“I've never fooled anyone. I've let people
fool themselves. They didn't bother to find
out who and what I was. Instead they
would invent a character for me. I
wouldn't argue with them. They were
obviously loving somebody I wasn't.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
“And once the storm is over, you won’t
remember how you made it through, how
you managed to survive. You won’t even be
sure, whether the storm is really over. But
one thing is certain. When you come out of
the storm, you won’t be the same person
who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all
about.” ~ Haruki Murakami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,