When you delete the unnecessary people from Life

When you delete the unnecessary people from
your life, good things will start happening for
you & it won’t be a coincidence.
I don't believe that if you do good, good things
will happen. Everything is completely
accidental and random. Sometimes bad things
happen to very good people and sometimes
good things happen to bad people. But at least
if you try to do good things, then you're
spending your time doing something
worthwhile.~ Helen Mirren
I have lived pain, and my life can tell: I only
deepen the wound of the world when I neglect
to give thanks the heavy perfume of wild roses
in early July and the song of crickets on
summer humid nights and the rivers that run
and the stars that rise and the rain that falls
and all the good things that a good God
gives.~ Ann Voskamp
I did this, to the person who I called my best
friend for many years and things are already
noticeably getting better in my life. I have to
admit it was hard for awhile. But I see now
that he was totally taking advantage of me & I
was allowing myself to be used for his profit!
No real friend will ever Use, Lie, steal, be lazy
& Narc on you. Once I he showed me his true
colors, I had to turn my back on him & walk
away. ~ Michael Sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,