How do you move on ?

Bad things do happen; how I respond to
them defines my character and the quality
of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual
sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my
loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain
and treasure the most precious gift I have -
life itself. - Walter Anderson
You build on failure. You use it as a
stepping stone. Close the door on the past.
You don't try to forget the mistakes, but
you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have
any of your energy, or any of your time, or
any of your space. - Johnny Cash
think faith is incredible important because
you will become overwhelmed with what's
happening and you will have waves of grief,
but when you turn to your faith, I believe
God will give you waves of grace to get
through it.- Joel Osteen
Motivate yourself ~ Share & Inspire Others!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,