I love you and would never leave

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the
Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from
his life. For each scene he noticed two sets
of footprints in the sand; one belonged to
him, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his life flashed
before him, he looked back at the
footprints in the sand. he noticed that
many times along the path of his life there
was only one set of footprints. He also
noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he questioned
the Lord about it. “Lord, you said that once
I decided to follow you, you’d walk with me
all the way. But I have noticed that at the
worst times in my life, there is only one set
of footprints. How could you leave me
when I needed you the most?”
The Lord replied, “My precious, precious
child, I love you and would never leave
you. During your times of suffering and
when you see only one set of footprints, it
was then that I carried you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,