Very Valuable Answer By A Little Girl..

A teacher asked a little girl: What your DAD
do?
Girl replied: He works in a chocolate factory
and brings lots of chocolate for me..
In the evening he works in an ice-cream parlor
and I eat my favorite flavor…
He also works in a toys shop and brings me
soft and cuddly teddy sometime.
He is also a teacher because he helps me in my
homework.
He is very strong & hard worker..
He works from morning to evening and never
get tired.
And
When he is back to home, he is always ready
to play with me.
Note:
Kids don’t value what we do to earn the
money. They give value to what we do to earn
their love…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,