Kisses as monthly pay..

A Husband working in some other city wrote to
his wife in his home town.
Dear Darling,
I can’t send you my salary this month because
the global market crisis has affected my
Company’s performance, so I am sending 100
kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please understand and
adjust with this situation.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied
Hey hubby
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the
Kisses
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one
month’s milk.
2. The electricity man, agreed not to
disconnect only after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or
3 kisses instead of
the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses
only,so I gave him other items, I hope you
understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
Please don’t worry about me, I still have a
balance of 35 kisses and
I hope I can survive the month using this
balance.
Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,