More important things in life..

More Important Things in life
Mother passing by her son’s bedroom was
astonished to see that his
bed was nicely made and everything was picked
up.
Then she saw an envelope, propped up
prominently on the pillow that
was addressed to “Mom” With the worst
premonition she opened the
envelope with trembling hands and read the
letter.
Dear Mom:
It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m
writing you. I had to
elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted
to avoid a scene with Dad and you. I have been
finding real passion with Stacy and she is so
nice. But I knew you would not approve of her
because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight
motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is
much older than I am. But it’s not only the
passion…Mom she’s pregnant. Stacy said that
we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in
the woods and has a stack of firewood for the
whole winter. We share a dream of having
many more children.
Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that
marijuana doesn’t really
hurt anyone. We’ll be growing it for ourselves
and trading it with the other people that live
nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the
meantime we will pray that science will find a
cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She
deserves it. Don’t worry Mom. I’m 15 and I
know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m
sure that we will be back to visit so that you
can get to know your grandchildren.
Love,
Your Son Jon
P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I’m over
at Tommy’s house. I
just wanted to remind you that there are worse
things in life than the report card that’s in my
center desk drawer.
I love you. Call me when it’s safe to come
home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You may not believe in this but the advice is great! Read all the way down, you might learn something!!!

Sometimes you meet someone,